All lots are premium lots.
Monthly Winter Rate is available from November - Mid March.
Taxes are not included in the rates. 12% tax will be added to all reservations. 3% credit card processing fee will be added to all winter monthly rates.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
1.) RV site rates are for 6 people max, including children and infants, 2 pets, 1 RV and 1 auto.
2.) Must be 21 to rent an RV space.
3.) Absolutely no tent camping allowed on-site.
4.) All RV's must be in good working order.
5.) 2 dogs up to 45 lbs. each or 1 dog up to 80 lbs are allowed per site. All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet and must be attended to at all times while outside. No dangerous breeds are allowed.
6.) No outside laundry lines are allowed.
7.) Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the sewer. You will be responsible for repairing/replacing sewer pumps if one if damaged due to negligence.
8.) Only ONE RV allowed per site.
Check in Time: 2:00 PM EST.
Checkout time: 11:00 AM EST.
Late Arrivals are permitted at this location.
Arrivals more than one hour before our check in time of 3 PM will be charged an early arrival fee of $25 if we can accommodate the early arrival request. Guests should call prior to arriving early to check on availability.
Late departures generally cannot be accommodated. If you need some additional time before departing, please check with our office. If we can accommodate your needs, a fee will be assessed.
Extensions are available based on site availability. Extensions may require a site change. Please inquire with our staff.
For the convenience of all our guests, we have established quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please be courteous of these quiet hours.
Tents, screen rooms, clothes lines or any other structures not permanently attached to an RV are not allowed in this park.
- Keep your site neat and free of litter including cigarettes.
- There is a dumpster located in the front of the park.
- Do not place mats on the grass in your site.
- We request you not leave chairs, games, bicycles, and other personal property on lawns that will impede lawn maintenance.
- For safety reasons, clothes lines are not permitted in the park. Do not hang towels, clothing, linens or other articles from trees or fences.
Please always use a protective mat under any grill/cooking appliance set on our picnic tables.
Please keep all food and coolers inside. Storing grills inside is also recommended.
Fires are permitted in the contained fire pit areas only. Please make sure to extinguish the fire prior to retiring for the evening.
Pets are welcome on RV Sites. To continue welcoming pets, we enforce a pet policy. A responsible owner and well-behaved pet will find these to be basic requests.
Complimentary WIFI access is provided. Wi-Fi speed is impacted by usage. WiFi is provided to support smart tv's, email, messaging, and similar communication activities. WiFi is not meant for gaming.
– A full refund minus $35 will be given if daily/weekly reservation canceled at least 14 days prior to your arrival date.
- No refund will be given if daily/weekly reservations canceled less than 14 days prior to your arrival date.
– A full refund minus $100 will be given if monthly reservation canceled at least 30 days prior to your arrival date.
– No refund will be given if monthly reservation canceled less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
– No refunds on early departures.
– Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
– Do not hang towels, bathing suits, clothes line and/or clothes outside your RV.
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
– We do not guarantee the same site, if you choose to extend. Check with the reservation portal for possible extension.
– While on the property, please put all cigarette butts and trash in the proper container.– Place garbage in plastic bags, tie, and place in the dumpster at the front of the property
.– No semi trucks.
– No boats.
- No trailers.
– No long term rentals.
- Monthly rentals will be allowed up to 3 months max.
– Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
– Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the sewer. If you damage the sewer pumps, you will be responsible for having it repaired/replaced.
Parking and Vehicles:
– One (1) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV
– All vehicles must be in operational condition
– Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic
– The speed limit in the park is 10 mph
– No Parking in vacant RV sites
– No parking in grass (campers or cars)
RV / Site Appearance:
– All spaces must maintain a CLEAN appearance.
– Space around and under RV shall be kept neat and free from rubbish, trash, and other items. Garbage and refuse shall be promptly taken to the resort dumpster by the guest
.– We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
– It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping.
– Outdoor items should be neat and orderly.
– No tires, 55-gallon drums, generators, refrigerators, freezers, coolers and other storage containers are allowed on your site. Storage containers under rig allowed maintained in neat appearance.
– Keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and bundled.
– No light duty extension cords allowed.
– Holiday decorations must be removed within two (2) weeks of holiday.
– No tarps.
– No clothes lines permitted.
Utilities (water, electric, wifi) are provided at no charge for daily, weekly, and monthly stays. We ask that you please be mindful of your utility usage while away from the park.
Inclement Weather /Evacuations:
Impending Tropical storms or Hurricanes may require evacuation by the State, County or if park management deems it unsafe to stay. Refunds will be given if a mandatory evacuation is ordered to all current guests on any unused portion of your stay. Refunds will not be given if an evacuation order has NOT been given. If you choose not to come in before or after the evacuation order is ordered or lifted, no refunds will be given.
Payment is due in full 14 days prior to arrival.
Guests should use caution when playing near or crossing any internal RV Park’s road.
Aqua Bay RV Park of Port St Joe reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any given time. Violations of these policies may result in eviction.
Aqua Bay RV Park of Port St Joe will not be responsible for fire, accidents, or loss of personal property/valuables of any kind. Guests accept site rental privileges with the understanding they are responsible for their safety and their children’s safety.
Aqua Bay RV Park of Port St. Joe is in no way liable for any loss or damage by fire, wind, theft, accident or any other cause to the personal possessions of tenant or their guests. rv park port st joe rv park cape san blas